Snow Fall

         I have been busy in real life, but I still found a little time to do Arcade , lol. Exile is at the Arcade with two new ha...




         I have been busy in real life, but I still found a little time to do Arcade, lol. Exile is at the Arcade with two new hairstyles- both adorable. I am wearing Snow Fall today. It has this knit cap with a bow and I think its the cutest! You can find yours at the December Arcade!






Hair: Exile:: Snow Fall @ Arcade December
Skin: .Atomic. Gacha_Elf Catwa Applier - Sugar 6 RARE @ Arcade December
Ring: Yummy Snowflake Rings - Frozen @ Arcade December
Shoes: Essenz - Malta (Slink)/ Teleport
Pants: KITJA - Meli Pants PINK
Top: KITJA - Meli Sweatshirt WHITE
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Everglow Soft



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!