It's Show Time!

            Arcade December 2016 starts in about 6 hours! Have you made your want list yet? You definitely need to put the Blueberr...


   
        Arcade December 2016 starts in about 6 hours! Have you made your want list yet? You definitely need to put the Blueberry Show Time machine on your list. I am in love with all of the pieces especially this metallic jeweled Rare dress, Queen. I even love the name! I feel like a Queen in this dress. The rest of the "Queen" items that I have on are actually all commons and I love them just as much! At only 50L a pull, every item in this machine is way worth a play. I made a flickr gallery with all of my Arcade wants this round. I am loving what I have seen so far. Make sure to plan on setting your Get me in HUDs to the Arcade and have fun playing! 


Teleport to the Arcade


#14 Blueberry / Show Time / Maitreya - Po Shoes *Queen* @ Arcade December '16
#2 Blueberry / Show Time / Maitreya - Dress *Queen* / RARE @ Arcade December '16
#20 Blueberry / Show Time / Maitreya - Panties *QueenFancy* @ Arcade December '16
#24 Blueberry / Show Time  - Bracelets *ALL* @ Arcade December '16
#26 Blueberry / Show Time / - Mask *Queen* @ Arcade December '16
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: TRUTH  Sugar *FREE VIP Group Gift!*/ Teleport
Skin: *League* Ella - Catwa Applier - Pale/ Teleport
Lipstick: *League* Ella Matte Lipsticks (Catwa)
Tattoo: Izzie's - Metallic Floral Tattoo
Pose: NANTRA Gilded Secret / Teleport




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!