Radiance

        Blueberry's new jacket is making me all kinds of happy. I love the long jacket sleeves over my hands! So cute! I truly...




        Blueberry's new jacket is making me all kinds of happy. I love the long jacket sleeves over my hands! So cute! I truly believe this is one that you should fatpack because it comes with not only the denim colors (that you can buy separately), but with the fatpack you also get 17 leather textures. I am wearing one of the special fatpack only leather textures above. You can wear it with the coordinating radiance dress or it also comes with an undershirt (that you can turn on or off) so you can wear it with jeans or whatever as well. 

        Cae is at faMESHed with the Aria set. It has a choker, necklace, and earrings available. enVOGUE also has this middle part long, straight hair style new in the main store. 




       I paired my new Blueberry outfit with these FREE GIFT Reign boots, Anaiya. This is a free gift to celebrate the three year anniversary of Reign. Happy three years and here's to many more!! Kenadee also recently gave a "Spooks" edition of the All Stars as another free gift too. Thank you Reign for all the free gifts!

        In other news, Mochi updated the new Pink Fuel Liya skin with a Jessica version. If you have previously bought the skin, you can go to the redelivery terminal and get the skin re-delivered to get your copy of the Jessica compatible Liya. All future sales of the skin will include both the Jessica version of Liya and the version for all other Catwa heads. 





Jacket: Blueberry - Radiance - Denim Jackets - Maitreya/ Teleport
Dress: Blueberry - Radiance - Strapped Dresses - Maitreya/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Aria :: Set @ faMESHed November
Hair: enVOGUE  - Janelle Fitted/ Teleport
Boots: REIGN.- ANAIYA BOOTS (Maitreya-Mid)/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Jessica
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya <Biscuit> - Liya - CATWA Head Applier [JESSICA HEAD]
Poses: marukin bulgarian rose @ collabor88
[Con.] Open Road Collection - Trailer - RARE



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!