Holly Kai Park

          Ducknipple has been quiet for a few months. I think the designer, Beanster, took the summer off and I totally get that. ...




         Ducknipple has been quiet for a few months. I think the designer, Beanster, took the summer off and I totally get that. She has been making stuff in SL for over 10 years. She appears to be back with a boom though because there have been a bunch of new releases. My favorite are these flare jeans. They are great and the booty is amazing. I love the texturing and the big flared legs. They have also started to release hair. I could not find a blond texture that I liked for me. I am pretty picky about my blonds. The raven color however is really pretty. You get 10 colors in each hair purchase- some blondes, red, browns, and this black. Ducknipple has also moved to a new main store. You need to go check out Ducknipple and see all the new releases available. 

        Neve just released the sweater I am wearing. The texturing is beautiful. I am wearing one of the colors from the lively texture pack. 




Top: Neve top - rope lively - Lara/ Teleport
Hair: Ducknipple Hair: Olga/ Teleport
Jeans: Ducknipple: Flair Jeans v2 (Maitreya)/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9
Skin: Glam Affair - Glenny Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America @ uber
Picture Place: Holly Kai Park (see all of Kirsten's Picture Places)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!