Call Someone Who Cares

        Today I am wearing a jumpsuit from Apple May Designs , Dutch, that is exclusively at Sad November . The back of this jumpsu...




        Today I am wearing a jumpsuit from Apple May Designs, Dutch, that is exclusively at Sad November. The back of this jumpsuit is really pretty with open cutout parts. My booties are new by Essenz and are a main store release. Idaho in gray is a VIP group gift as well. My hair is new by enVOGUE. The Amelie is a side pony tail and can be found in the main enVOGUE store and comes in a fitted and rigged version. I love fitmesh hair as it fits over my girls perfectly. 






Outfit: Apple May Designs Dutch Set (Maitreya) - Black @ Sad November
Shoes: Essenz - Idaho (Slink)/ Teleport
Hair: enVOGUE - Amelie Fitted/ Teleport
Necklace: Kunglers Amora necklace - Silver ruby/ Teleport
Bracelets: Kunglers Keira- L - Silver and Patricia bracelet - R - Obsidian/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Purse: Ricielli Mesh - YUSE bag (hand) - red
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya
Pose: Eternal Dream Stylish 3
Pose 2: Eternal Dream Sweet Baby 4



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!