Picture Place: Everlong

        I am exploring a new sim, Everlong. It is a watersim with lots of winter elements. I am actually standing with water all ...




        I am exploring a new sim, Everlong. It is a watersim with lots of winter elements. I am actually standing with water all around me but my windlight (Kirsten's Snow Day) makes everything look like snow, lol. Uber started yesterday and Just Because made this gorgeous dress, scarf, and boots with socks. I love this set. The boots are especially gorgeous!

Here are some shots of the sim, Everlong:














Boots: Just Because Anna Boots - Maitreya Lara @ Uber
Dress: Just Because Emily Dress - FatPack - Lara @ Uber
Scarf: Just Because Emily Scarf - Lara @ Uber
Earrings: Kunglers Gaby- Lavender @ On9
Hair: TRUTH Vienna/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: *League* Ella - Catwa Applier - Pale/ Teleport
Pose: ploom Candlelight
Picture Place: Everlong (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!