14 Years and You Still Rev My Engine

              Hiram and I celebrated 14 years together November 16th. That is a crazy long time. Someone on plurk said it was like 100 R...

     

        Hiram and I celebrated 14 years together November 16th. That is a crazy long time. Someone on plurk said it was like 100 RL years, lol. I think it would be hard to find anyone else together online for that long. Through everything, Hiram is my best friend and I can't imagine my life without him. He is so smart, creative, and talented. He challenges me and keeps me interested. He is silly and fun (something I need because I am serious, focused, and driven). He balances me out and is the yang to my yin. Peas and carrots. Peanut Butter n' jelly. Hiram and Kirsten.

Happy 14 Years, Timothy! Thank you for making them wonderful.


Here are some links of Memories:
Prom 2016
July 2016
September 2015
November 2014 (renewed our vows for our 12th anniversary)
February 2014
October 2013
June 2013


While I was torturing Hiram with a long photo session, he also took his own pictures. Below are two of the pictures he took:






On Kirsten:
Boots: REIGN.- Amelia Fringed Booties @ N21
Pants: Blueberry - Tali - Fall Pants - Leather- Maitreya/ Teleport
Top: Bueno- Zipped CropTop-Lara-Solid-Black
Necklace: Cae :: Daisy
Hair: .LeLutka.Alma
Bracelet: CARGO // Spiked Cuff
Rings: Kibitz - Clemencia {left} slink casual - black/silver
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America @ collabor88


On Hiram:
Pants: Lavarock Creations- Detox Ripped Male Pants (slink)
Hair: lock&tuft - spudly @ MOM
Tattoo: identity.body shop-Jungle King @ MOM
Beard: [Deadwool] Full beard - black - V3
Skin: Letre homme-dave skin
Head: CATWA HEAD Jackson
Body: Slink Physique Male


Pose: ...::: [ SDP ] Pose Motorcycle Couple III


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!