Prom 2016

        Last night was the Blithe Prom . This has been an annual event for years (although it used to be called Pixel Prom- cause the...



        Last night was the Blithe Prom. This has been an annual event for years (although it used to be called Pixel Prom- cause the group was The Pixel Bean) and it is always a wonderful time. Blithe is an adult social group that gets together and has fun events owned by Harlow Heslop. Hiram and I had a wonderful time. I of course stressed over what to wear all day, lol. You can see my "Prom plurk stress mess" in this plurk. I also took a bunch of low resolution (just for fun) screenshots while I was at prom. There were 102 people at prom and there was no way in that kind of lag that I could have taken real high resolution shots. You can see all of my fun snaps, in this plurk.  You can see more pictures in the Blithe Flickr group. Hiram somehow managed to get some really cute shots of us actually dancing at prom, however. 


Picture by Hiram Walker





         Thanks for a great prom everyone! After I finally decided on a dress, I took some close up snap shots of all of the details of my outfit. You can see those- IN THIS PLURK


Memory Lane: 
(We missed 2015 because you had to get tickets and we missed buying them.)


On Kirsten:
Jewelry: (Yummy) Eclat Set @ collabor88 August
Formal: Just Because Kimbra Gown - Blue - Lara/ Teleport
Tiara: Cae :: Duchess :: Tiara and Ring/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Hair: TRUTH  Cerys/ Teleport
Skin: amara beauty - Dolce 01 alabaster Catwa Applier
Tattoo: Izzie's - Metallic Floral Tattoo
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Moon Dust Eyeshadow
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Couple 307


On Hiram: 
Hair: Action  Johnny
Head: CATWA Jackson V4.6
Beard: Holt Beard /Black/ MUSCHI
Body: Slink Physique Male 
Shoes: [Deadwool] Monk shoes - rigged for Slink - black
Tuxedo: [Deadwool] Peak suit (tux) - jacket and trousers- midnight
Skin: L'Etre Homme - Dave  Skin [Golden tone]




Love, Kirsten and Hiram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!