Verity

        Yesterday was my RL birthday and it was a stressful hell of a Monday. I have decided not to count that as my birthday and cel...



        Yesterday was my RL birthday and it was a stressful hell of a Monday. I have decided not to count that as my birthday and celebrate this weekend. Birthday's should not be allowed to fall on a Monday, imo. Shopping and styling always cheers me up though so let's move to my outfit. Today I have a few new releases and items to show you. My Doe hair is new at uber. I love this style and it is fitmesh. I love fitmesh hair. It fits perfectly over my boobs. My cute, simple star jewelry is new by Cae at the new round of Cosmopolitan. My high side slit dress is new by Kaithleen's at Whimsical. I love the ombre texture and subtle floral design. I am wearing sexy N-core shoes that were previously released (and I did not get them blogged in time for the event) and should now be at the main store. The texture inside the crossed ribbons can either be lace or fishnet which gives you lots of options for styling. 

        The new found Amara Beauty store continues to be a new addiction of mine. I bought another skin , Dolce, and you can see it here on my Destiny head. The last skin I bought, Foxy, I decided that I got it a little too dark for me (ivory). Sometimes deciding on a new skin store's skin tone takes time. I am not used to buying the lightest tone of a skin store, but that is what I ended up doing. This is alabaster and it is the lightest one available but it is still quite a few shades darker than other skin stores. Amara Beauty is definitely geared more toward darker skin tones. If you normally wear light skin tones, then this store might not fit your needs. I like to be a tan blond so this new tone is making me pretty happy. 



Jewelry: Cae :: Etoiles :: Set @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: Doe: Verity @ uber
Dress: Kaithleen's Floral Mini Dress - Fatpack Maitreya @ Whimsical 
Shoes: N-core CHANTEL "Fatpack" for Maitreya Lara/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: amara beauty - Dolce 01 alabaster Catwa Applier
Pose: Everglow Rapunzel
.Birdy. Bunny Cafe {Earl Grey} Hold RARE



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!