Thea

        Truth is at uber with this sexy waves mid-part hair. I love the waves!          My Apple May romper, Essenz ...



        Truth is at uber with this sexy waves mid-part hair. I love the waves! 





        My Apple May romper, Essenz shoes, and Pervette tattoo are all exclusives at Mesh Body Addicts Fair. I am also wearing Catwa Destiny with a L'etre skin applier. I love how skins completely change the look of a head and I think this combination is stunning. 



Hair: TRUTH  Thea @ uber
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA
Shoes: Essenz - Albufeira (Slink) @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Outfit: Apple May Designs Rayna Romper (Maitreya) - Cream @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Tattoo: *PerveTTe*  Fantastic @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Necklace: Kunglers Leticia- Golden Jasper/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9 @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Eyebrows: DeeTaleZ Mesh Layer Brows
Skins: L'Etre Skin Shop - Cheyenne Skin [Cotton Tone]
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Pose: Nantra Syzygy 1



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!