[Con.] & !bang; epia @ Men's Dept.

I really love The Men's Department monthly event. I always find something there that I want for myself whether its poses or decor....


I really love The Men's Department monthly event. I always find something there that I want for myself whether its poses or decor. Plus it has the greatest deals for men with lots of high quality content. We are going to show you the two poses made as a collaboration by Consignment & !bang that you can find this month. Both are just adorable couple poses. This first one, sweet nothings, contains 6 sayings and as you can see I added some of my own text in photoshop to personalize it just for us. 


Well I know in my case its definitely true that we are better together. I am kind of a handful though so he might be ok by himself but please don't ever tell him that! *wink* Seriously though, people that have known us since 2002 and 2006 say that we were just meant to be together. We are peas n' carrots. 


Hiram is wearing a suit by epia that is also available at The Men's Dept. He will be wearing both the blue and gray variations on this pinstripe classic in this post. It is a really well made mesh suit and I think every man in SL needs one (or two). My dress is by Rebel Hope and can be found at this month's round of faMESHed


Pose: [Con.] & !bang - sweet nothings @ The Men's Department February

On Kirsten:
Ring: JCNY - 'FOREVER, iEngrave Hyper-Gems, Engagement Ring (My new ring that fits my slink hands, is mesh, texture change, is not made with bling, and GORGEOUS!)
Hair: Magika [Hair L] Visit
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Set - True Hearts
Dress: Rebel Hope Sally Mesh Dress Red @ faMESHed February
Hands and Feet: Slink Mesh Feet Medium and Mesh Hands Casual
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Ibis -Platform Heels- Crimson
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 10 A


Pose: [Con.] & !bang - loads of love @ The Men's Department

On Hiram:
Suit 1: (epia) - Pinstriped Business Suit BLUE @ The Men's Department
Suit 2: (epia) - Pinstriped Business Suit GRAY @ The Men's Department
Shoes: L&B:. Couture dress shoes :Ornate Lace up
Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance)  Relax
Hair: Uncle Web Studios Nick
Skin: Redgrave Chris
Eyes: [theSkinery] Maple eye - Sapphire


My dress that I used in the second pose is a new release by Sassy! exclusively at The Thrift Shop 4 til February 28th. This dress, Henna, comes in 8 colors and remember if you buy the fatpack you get one copy of the dress and a HUD to texture change all 8 colors. All of Sassy's new mesh releases have HUD fatpacks. 

Teleport to The Thrift Shop 4 til Feb 28th

On Kirsten:
Ring: JCNY - 'FOREVER, iEngrave Hyper-Gems, Engagement Ring
Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium  and Hands Casual
The Sea Hole - Parisian Earrings and Bangles  Pearl
TRUTH HAIR Siri - LightBlondes03
[L.Warwick] Savannah -Ankle Strapped Heels- Tan Leather
~Sassy!~ Henna dress -@ The Thrift Shop 4
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - Clean
Picture Place: Small Town Green (you can rez here if you join the group)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!