Smoke and Mirrors

I am late showing this dress. It has been a crazy busy week for me in RL, but it should settle down for me after Thursday. The good news ...


I am late showing this dress. It has been a crazy busy week for me in RL, but it should settle down for me after Thursday. The good news is you still have until Friday to get this gorgeous Liv Glam formal in 2 color choices for only 55L at Fi*Fridays. I love the transparent panels throughout the mesh base of the dress, materials ready texture, and the flexi skirt for swishiness. You can of course wear just the mesh and its a gorgeous formal too, but if you are like me you like the best of both worlds- a full mesh dress with added flexi as a bonus too.

Teleport to Fi*Fridays



Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bobbie
Jewlery: Virtual Impressions Wendy Texture Change Set
Formal: [Liv Glam]KC Winter 14- Smoke and Mirrors Gown
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!