Valentine Treat

I feel like a Valentine treat in Liv Glam English Rain, one of the Secret Wednesday special sales (49L) this week. I think this dress...


I feel like a Valentine treat in Liv Glam English Rain, one of the Secret Wednesday special sales (49L) this week. I think this dress will make a classy, sexy V-day date dress. The skirt is texture change into 6 satin colors via HUD too so it will also coordinate with your life long after V-day. The Wednesday specials are already out and usually stay until the new round goes out the following week which gives you a few shopping days. I love how my Auxillary shoes coordinate with the spike details. 



Teleport to Liv Glam


Dress: [Liv Glam] Boutique-[ WINTER-13] English Rain Dress HUD 1 *49L Secret Wednesday, this week*
Tights: Izzie's Heart Tights black
Beauty mark eyes: {Luxuria} Les Mouches - Large Heart *Flirtatious*
Beauty mark lips: {Luxuria} Les Mouches - Large Heart *Passionate*
Ring: Chop Zuey Love's Coming Heart Ring
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer- Celeste's Sparkly Heart - Short - GOLD
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance) 
Hair: TRUTH Tyr *New Release @ Main Store* 
Shoes: [AUX] Footwear - Heartbreaker  - Red
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 10 

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!