Junbug

    Junbug by designer Juno Mantel has really been releasing some noteworthy exquisite original mesh gowns. I have been pretty vocal a...


    Junbug by designer Juno Mantel has really been releasing some noteworthy exquisite original mesh gowns. I have been pretty vocal about preferring mesh gowns with some flexi added to them, but these gowns by Junbug are an exception. I am showing you two gowns today in red and pink and either one would be a beautiful choice for upcoming Valentine's Day dates. This red dress is Instant Crush in Bloom and has been at collabor88 for the last month. If you missed it there, you should go to the main store in a few days and pick one up. 


I love many things about this dress above, but one of my favorite things is people will hate to see me go but love to watch me leave. 


I first saw this dress as a work in progress in this plurk and I begged to get it in pink. I was not disappointed. The flowing skirt is just beautifully crafted. I feel like royalty in this dress which you can find in the new round of We love Roleplay. My jewelry is actually the "free" group gift at Lazuri right now. You do have to pay 250L to join the group, but this one gift alone is worth that group join fee, imo. This set is color change, gorgeous crystal textures. 


Teleport to We Love Roleplay
Teleport to Junbug


1st Look:
""D!va"" Hair "Manon" (Type A)(Cat's eye)
*katat0nik* (love/handle) Missing You Mask
Junbug Instant Crush in Bloom
Lazuri Esme Set/ FREE group gift/ 250L to join group
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

2nd Look: 
*{Junbug}* Adele's Secret in Hot Pink @ We Love Roleplay
Lazuri Esme Set/ FREE group gift/ 250L to join group
TRUTH HAIR Qopi - LightBlondes
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Blacklace Beauty Pout Gloss 12

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!