Warrior

Hear us Roar! Hiram and I decided to use more of the cute poses and items we got at Fantasy Gacha and put together warrior/combat loo...


Hear us Roar! Hiram and I decided to use more of the cute poses and items we got at Fantasy Gacha and put together warrior/combat looks. The poses are from RACK Poses and Axix


Look at my Hunk! Mine! 

     I have never really done a lot of roleplay inside SL. I took a few classes long ago in my noob years and learned the basic rules and ways of speaking. I have gone and done it for short periods of time, but usually I get fed up with talking that way and just want to talk to someone directly. I think there are places inside SL where you can hunt or chase and then fight people you catch. I really have not ever gotten involved in all that either because it is my understanding that most of that is a precursor to sexual roleplay. I would not be available for that with anyone but Hiram. I think it would be fun to do something like that in a non-sexual way though. I would like hunting, chasing, and fighting. Does anyone know where you can do that inside SL? I am all dressed up with nowhere to go!


My sexy chain mail dress is from Sassy and my leg bands are from cheeky, both can be found at the main stores. The Sassy dress comes with appliers for implant boobs and the cheeky leg bands come with appliers for SLink feet and phat/cute azz. 



Hiram and I went looking for some sort of hunt/ capture/ combat sim and  got fed up with only finding Gor (not for us) and sex sims. So Hiram just decided to throw me over his shoulder and take me away. =)


On Kirsten:
cheeky Leg bands! Black
Cargo Chain Belt [mesh]
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
RACK Poses - Swords @ Fantasy Gacha February
TRUTH HAIR Genesis
Boots: Yasum*MESH*Combat Trash*Grunge @ Fantasy Gacha February
[The Forge] Boadicea's  Headpiece RARE (Bronze)
[The Forge] Boadicea's Necklace (Bronze)
[The Forge] Elise Pauldron  Silver/Gold @ Fantasy Gacha February
[The Forge] Viking Bracers (Silver/Gold) Rare
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Love is a Battlefield - black
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - Clean


On Hiram:
*[MeshedUp]*_Claws Shield_Red (Scripted) COMMOM @ Fantasy Gacha February
PFC~Role Belt - Jailer (white) @ Fantasy Gacha February
Remarkable Oblivion - Midas Crown @ Fantasy Gacha February
Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance)
The Fallen Outrider-Black-Pants
The Fallen OutRider Black Boots
[The Forge] Krull Pauldron Gold @ Fantasy Gacha February
[The Forge] Viking Bracer (Black/Gold) Rare @ Fantasy Gacha February
[Uncle web studios] Nick-Hair    Meteor
Skin: Redgrave CHRIS - Tan

Poses @ Fantasy Gacha February
1st Picture: RACK Poses - Veni, vidi, vici! Female Pose Set Couples **RARE**
2nd Picture: 2.::Axix::Legendary Warrior
3rd Picture: RACK Poses - Veni, vidi, vici! Female Pose #3
4th Picture: 5.::Axix:: Legendary Warrior RARE

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!