Fetish Friday: Valentine

What does a sexy Mistress wear for Valentine's Day? A tight pink latex dress with hot pink hearts all over it and sky high latex pl...


What does a sexy Mistress wear for Valentine's Day? A tight pink latex dress with hot pink hearts all over it and sky high latex platform shoes, of course. My dress is from TuTy's and my shoes are L.Warwick. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you get all the spankings you want today. 


You can find this dress in a few colors and two variations that have hearts, red and pink. It also comes in some unique sizes, the standard sizes, curvy sizes, and a size called "pin-up." I am wearing a "curvy" size and its definitely got more curves than the normal standard size medium I usually wear. You can also purchase Lola appliers separately and wear it as I am showing it in this post with implants. 



Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Magika [Hair L] Never
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)- Mid
Tuty's_ Midi Strapless  Latex dress -Candid pink- M Curvy
[L.Warwick] Siren -Platform Heels- CANDY MATERIALS
Belleza- Leila Tan

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!