Debate This

           Whatever you do, GO VOTE on Tuesday November 8th. I still feel like a write in vote of "None of the Above," but tha...



           Whatever you do, GO VOTE on Tuesday November 8th. I still feel like a write in vote of "None of the Above," but that won't really be helpful. Even if you feel like that, you still need to get out and vote! Nantra has a hilarious pose set at the current round of Gacha Garden that you can use to get your emotions out at the current election. I made a Flat Trump and made my avatar into my version of a (younger) Hillary and wala!- funny political pictures with my avatar. My pose above is part of the Rare #8 pose that sports a female candidate having had enough of the male competitor picks him up and hurls him across the room. This actually comes with couple pose balls so you can pose with someone else (and not with a cut out as I am in this post, lol).





Kirsten as Hillary fashion:
Poses: Nantra Debate This @ Gacha Garden
Hair: *ARGRACE* TAMAKI - Platinum
Shoes: Ingenue :: Delia Heels :: Midnight
Jacket: [Azuchi] Clair Blazer Gray Maitreya
Pants: [Azuchi] Clair Pants Gray Maitreya
Top: [Azuchi] Clair Turtleneck Blue Maitreya



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!