Sorceress

        Casting spells under the moonlight in my new Kaithleen's Witch dress is making me very happy. This long gown has a very...




        Casting spells under the moonlight in my new Kaithleen's Witch dress is making me very happy. This long gown has a very interesting and original design with an unusual center cut down into a long slit. You can find this new 100% Original mesh dress at Enchantment. My hair is new by Exile at the current round of collabor88




Hair: Exile:: Underground @ Collabor88 November
Dress: Kaithleen's Witch Long Dress - Black Maitreya @ Enchantment
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya
Tattoo: L'Emporio -Owl-Tattoo
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose Prop: *Come Soon Poses* The Sorceress




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!