My Lucky Dress

        Have you watched the new Gilmore Girls on Netflix? I have to admit that I have some mixed feelings although I loved seeing t...




        Have you watched the new Gilmore Girls on Netflix? I have to admit that I have some mixed feelings although I loved seeing the characters in Stars Hollow again. (To see my thoughts on the show, click this Plurk link.) I am wearing the FREE "Gilmore" charm bracelet which is a free gift from Cae, so I wanted to re-create a fashion look from the new show. I tried really hard to find a red shirt dress that was exactly like Rory's lucky dress, but I could not find it. I feel like I got the "vibe" of its main parts with this top and skirt from The Secret Store. I enjoy creating looks from favorite characters and I love the fun fashion in Gilmore Girls! If you want to see some fashion highlights from the new show, read this article on eonline.




         This cute charm bracelet is a FREE Cae group gift to celebrate the 4th anniversary of Cae! Happy 4 years Cae and thank you for this cute bracelet. 





Bracelet: Cae :: Gilmore *FREE Group Gift*/ Teleport
Necklace: Cae :: Serena / Teleport
Earrings: Cae :: Serena - Star/ Teleport
Shoes: fri.day - Cozy.Flats (Grey)
Hair: [elikatira] Aubrey
Top: The Secret Store - Honey Cotton Shirt - Red Polka
Skirt:The Secret Store - Peggy Pleated Skirt - Crimson
Skin: *League* Ella - Catwa Applier - Pale/ Teleport
Lipstick: *League* Ella Matte Lipsticks (Catwa)
Head: CATWA  Destiny 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Pose: Made by me with Anypose Basic



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!