Girls Rule!

        I made a girl hangout! The Horror is at the Arcade with the Grrl Club set. I did not even realize what it was at first, b...




        I made a girl hangout! The Horror is at the Arcade with the Grrl Club set. I did not even realize what it was at first, but when I saw it at the Arcade it hit me- it is a girl secret club house set! I love it. I kept trying for the bubble chair that goes in this set and I could not pull it yet. I did get lots of fuzzy chairs though, woohoo. If you are a girl friend of mine, be expecting a Girl's Hangout landmark coming soon. Girls RULE!

        I am wearing Apple May Designs Animal Socks at Ultra and "My Cute Big Glasses" at Shiny Shabby.  I also have a Kaithleen's bodysuit and crop top on and new hair from Doe. The Blythe hair is new at Sanarae and the Snowy horns are the Rare prize and they even have a "sparkle" option. I am actually wearing pink sparkle snow horns above!





Arcade Goodies: 
Skin: .Atomic. Gacha_Elf Catwa Applier - Sugar 5
Cat: *HEXtraordinary* Nope Cat - Black Companion
Unicorn Horn: 1.^^Swallow^^ Unicorn Magic White RARE
Cat: Birdy. Cabaret- Princess Puss - White
Gun: Tenacio stun gun pink

Furniture and Decor at Arcade:
The Horror!~ Grrl Club - Club Spot - Light RARE
The Horror!~ Grrl Club - Fur Seat
The Horror!~ Grrl Club - Fur Stool
The Horror!~ Grrl Club - Fur Rug
The Horror!~ Grrl Club - Nouv Table
The Horror!~ Grrl Club - No Sleep Sign
The Horror!~ Grrl Club - Peace Sign
The Horror!~ Grrl Club - Girl Gang Sign


Other Fashion:
Glasses: Apple May Designs My Cute Big Glasses @ Shiny Shabby
Socks: Apple May Designs Animal Socks (Maitreya) - Panda @ Ultra
Horns: Doe: Blythe Horns -  RARE @ Sanarae
Hair: Doe: Blythe [fitted](solid) -@ Sanarae
Bodysuit: Kaithleen's Bodysuit Maitreya/ Teleport
Top: Kaithleen's Crop Top - Fatpack Maitreya/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA Destiny
Pose: Le Poppycock Active Measures


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!