B Mine

        I love lace and all girly things. Essenz is at the current round of faMESHed with these lace booties and I paired it with...




        I love lace and all girly things. Essenz is at the current round of faMESHed with these lace booties and I paired it with this Decoy top that is at Collabor88. I have been loving the designs from Decoy lately. I think the top and boots are perfect together. Exile is at Collabor88 with two new hairstyles. I am showing Slow Dancing in this post. It comes with optional roses. My poses are new from Nantra in the Won't You B Mine pose set that was just released at Ultra. It comes with 6 poses, their mirrors, and mesh heart props. I am wearing a new jewelry set by Cae, Luna, that was just released at the current round of Cosmopolitan. It is a simple crescent moon encrusted with jewels that are texture change via HUD. 







Shoes: Essenz - Palermo (Maitreya) @ faMESHed January
Hair: Exile:: Slow Dancing @ Collabor88 January
Top: Decoy - Julia Blouse: Red Sheer (Maitreya)  @ Collabor88 January
Jeans: Blueberry - DWL Jeans - Capri Jeans/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Luna :: Necklace and Earrings @ Cosmopolitan
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - Adrianne - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America  @ Collabor88 January
Poses: {NANTRA} Won't You B Mine @ Ultra



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!