Blueberry Icon

        Blueberry just released the most amazing lingerie and wing set that I have ever seen. Just when I think it can't get b...




        Blueberry just released the most amazing lingerie and wing set that I have ever seen. Just when I think it can't get better, Blueberry does. The lingerie is sexy and girly at the same time. I adore the skirt part of the garter, so cute. I can't even begin to say enough about these wings. I felt so daunted when I was trying to figure out how to photograph these wings and even though I really love this picture, I did not do them justice. The wings are just spectacular in every way. You even get a Bento animated version in your purchase as well. The Icon set was just released at the Blueberry main store. Go live out your lingerie model fantasies and get your Angel on in this beautiful set. I am going to include the main landmark and the mirror sim because there is going to be another new release tomorrow (Mishi is on fire this week!). 

        Kunglers just released the statement jewelry set that I am wearing, Stephany, and it is stunning. I am wearing a light blue/ lilac gem set called Turquoise and there are four other gem combinations available in this design that was just released at the new round of Cosmopolitan




Wings: Blueberry - Icon - Angel Wings/ Teleport / Teleport Mirror Sim
Lingerie: Blueberry - Icon - Bra, Garter, Panties/ Teleport / Teleport Mirror Sim
Jewelry: (Kunglers) Stephany necklace and earrings - Turquoise @ Cosmopolitan
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: TRUTH / Cheri
Skin: Glam Affair - Adrianne - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America @ Collabor88
Eyeshadow: [Pink Fuel] CATWA Eyeshadow - Queen Palette (Powder Pack March)
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] CATWA Lipstick - Queen Palette (Powder Pack March)
Pose: Belle Poses - Lady Crow 6


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!