Overview

        Neve is at The Liaison Collaborative with this sweater and skirt set. I love the sweater shrug and the wrap skirt details. I ...




        Neve is at The Liaison Collaborative with this sweater and skirt set. I love the sweater shrug and the wrap skirt details. I really love this argyle/ polka dot mix that I made. I like mixing patterns with coordinating colors. Reign is at Collabor88 with these fringe boots. You can get a whole fatpack of boots for a low price at the event.



Skirt: Neve skirt - over @ The Liaison Collaborative
Top: Neve top - view @ The Liaison Collaborative
Shoes: REIGN.- Fringed Booties @ Collabor88
Hair: TRUTH / Ginevra with Headband/ Teleport
Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks
Pose: Lyrium Set 4 Pose 1
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!