Yuletide Wishes

        I am really getting into the spirit of the season and visiting winter sims. I found a cool list o f winter sims curated by Moo...





        I am really getting into the spirit of the season and visiting winter sims. I found a cool list o f winter sims curated by Moonsoul, HERE. Just Because just released this sweater dress at the new round of Uber. I love the subtle wintery pattern and the sweater texture is flawless. Doe released wavy piggy tails at Whimsical and I can never have too many cute piggy tails! I paired them with some favorite N-core boots. N-core is having a 50% off SALE right now and you can get some amazing deals- so time to stock up on sexy shoes!



Hair: Doe: Nattie @ Whimsical
Dress: Just BECAUSE Yule SweaterDress @ Uber
Shoes: N-core LENA "Fatpack" / Teleport *50% SALE til Nov 30th*
Head: CATWA Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Foxcity Carefree 7
:Cheeky Pea: Nordic Snowflake Sledge Chaise


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!