Snowfall

        I went looking for a pretty snow sim today and I found Snow Falls. When I got there, they had a greeter that thanked the blogge...




        I went looking for a pretty snow sim today and I found Snow Falls. When I got there, they had a greeter that thanked the blogger Inara Pey for doing a recent blog post on the sim with a blog link. That made me fall in love with this sim even more since that showed me that they appreciate bloggers. The sim's winter beauty and all mesh build stands on its own, however. I highly recommend a visit to this sim!

        I am wearing new items that were just released at this round of faMESHed. Neve released this thick, comfy turtleneck sweater and overall skirt. Eudora 3D released the Jane pumps and socks.




Shoes: Eudora 3D Jane Pumps and Socks @ faMESHed
Outfit: Neve- discuss Lara @ faMESHed
Hair: Exile:: Snow Fall
Pose: Foxcity Formal
Picture Place: Snow Falls (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places) (flickr)
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!