Flying High Over the Rainbow

         I went to the current round of Epiphany and I really wanted the Rare dress in the cheezu machine,  cheezu. fancy day : lara RARE ...

  



      I went to the current round of Epiphany and I really wanted the Rare dress in the cheezu machine, cheezu. fancy day : lara RARE, but I had to settle for imo second best, the pink common dress and black shoes. Both are still super cute pieces, but the Rare is just so me. 



   I even looked for it on marketplace and it was about 2K which seems excessive. I also had to hit the LODE flower hair wreath machine because she rules flower accessories. My hair is brand new from Magika and super cute as always. Magika hair textures are so realistic looking!

      I am exploring Lavender Lake with a bunch of multi-color hot air balloons regally flying overhead. I made everything pretty using Gogo's (from juicybomb.com) EEP Rainbow settings. 


Dress: cheezu. fancy day : dress pink (lara) @ Epiphany

Shoes: cheezu. fancy day : shoes black (lara) @ Epiphany

Skin: [Glam Affair] Lala Layer [Lelutka] 005

Wreath: *LODE* Head Accessory - Protea Wreath [blush peony] @ Epiphany

Dog: Birdy - Boudoir - Pom - Tan Cuddle RARE

Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lilly.2.5

Hair: Magika - Hair - Amy

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!