Formal Valentine

          Valentine's Day Weekend is just two weeks away. If you have formal date plans, then I have a dress for you. The Aleutia Auror...

 


        Valentine's Day Weekend is just two weeks away. If you have formal date plans, then I have a dress for you. The Aleutia Aurora Gown is at the current round of Uber. It has a plunge neckline and a glitter overlay skirt that will have you sparkling all over the dance floor. I really love the glitter overlay skirt! Sparkles make me happy. This is a low resolution gif just to show the sparkles because pictures don't do them justice, but you really need to see them in world to see how cool they are. 



The individual colors have a bow HUD that lets you change the bow into different colors. I chose white to go with my red dress for Valentine fun. My hair is the FREE VIP Group Gift hair at Truth. It is a gorgeous updo with curls and fairy lights- that I think is just perfect for a Valentine date. 



Formal: [Aleutia] Aurora Gown w/ Sheer Skirt Red @ Uber

Hair: TRUTH / Soiree (FREE VIP GROUP GIFT)/ Teleport

Earrings: Cae :: Cupid's Arrow :: Earring 

Bracelet: Cae :: Lovestruck :: Bracelet 

Necklace: [DD] Necklace Arrow to my Heart

Head: LeLUTKA.Head.Lilly.2.5

Fingernails: LIVIA // Mix It Ballerina Nails

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Biscuit> - Millie - LELUTKA - (ltbrow)/ Teleport

Background: HERA - XOXO Photobox - Pink.

Pose: Paper Rabbit Pose 80

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!