Attic at a Surreal Festival

I went shopping at My Attic which opened yesterday. It is a collection of designers all in one place (The Deck) and everything is 95L ...


I went shopping at My Attic which opened yesterday. It is a collection of designers all in one place (The Deck) and everything is 95L or less. There are some really great items in this collection. I had to have this hair, sweater, and cords. All dressed up I went exploring and found something that opened today called Surreal Fall Festival. It had booths with vendors selling things as well as rides and activities and it was all set in this picturesque fall festival motif. I enjoyed my visit. Go check out the Surreal Fall Festival from October 22- October 31. 


Hair: ::Exile::  All for Love: Light Blondes @ My Attic
Sweater and Scarf: DCNY Mesh_D-Line Sweater & Scarves_Bruise @ My Attic
Pants: ::BeetleBones:: Boyfriend Cords Raspberry (DARK PACK) @ My Attic
Shoes: Absolution Rose Flats Berry
Skin: Filthy Group Gift March 2012 (no longer available)
Bracelets R: Earthstones Tarnished Gypsey Bangles Sea and Berry
Bracelet L: Earthstones Stone Bangles: Tranquility
Earrings: Dahlinks Boho Earrings Silver
Place: Surreal Fall Festival

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!