SL Ink

It all started with these shoes. They are new from Candydoll and come in a variety of colors and patterns, but this "Tattoo&qu...



It all started with these shoes. They are new from Candydoll and come in a variety of colors and patterns, but this "Tattoo" pattern caught my eye. Very sexy and original. The rest of my look and the "scene" for these pictures were built around these shoes. You have heard of LA ink and NY ink, well here is my version of SL ink. 




Shoes:_CandyDoll_ Dolce Heels Tattoo
Dress: ::DirtyMind:: Anje Dress (Half leather) @Fi*Fridays
Lingerie: {PaNCaKeS} Strapless Secrets Lingerie - Red
Tattoo: Canimal - Body Graffiti (Suicide Girls)
Hair: Truth Suri
Face Piercings: [Mad Echo] - Abbey Piercing (1L on marketplace)
Jewelry- I am not going into detail cause most is from Wrong and DV8 which are no longer in SL


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!