Pumpkin Patch

It felt like Christmas today when I logged into SL. I had this adorable gift from G*Field delivered to me and also three all color hairs...


It felt like Christmas today when I logged into SL. I had this adorable gift from G*Field delivered to me and also three all color hairs from Exile too! All delivered right to me- but if you missed it you can go get them from their subscribo machines. Just hit the history. You can also get all the G*Field stuff right in her store in her Halloween display. While you are there, you can get these great matching boots for only 86L until October 31st at G*Field and you can pick up last year's Halloween gift too (in case you missed it). I decided to wear all my new gifts and go pick out a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch. Happy Halloween!


Dress: G*Field Mesh Classic Dress Vivian Halloween (Halloween 2012 Gift)
Tights: G*Field Halloween Bat Tights (Halloween 2012 Gift)
Boots: G*Field *GF*[Mesh] Long Cuff Boots "Will" -halloween-
Necklace: G*Field Spider choker orange (Halloween 2011 Gift)
Hair Bow: G*Field Bat Ribbon (Halloween 2012 Gift)
Hair: Exile Violetta (Group Gift)
Skin: Modish Bonnie Pumpkin Blush sunkiss (Group Gift)

All three groups or subscribo's are free to join: G*Field, Exile, and Modish.

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!