Little RED Dress

I tried to do some location shots. My computer is just so slow. Its almost impossible for me to go to places, turn up my graphics quali...


I tried to do some location shots. My computer is just so slow. Its almost impossible for me to go to places, turn up my graphics quality, turn on shadows, and take pictures. I crashed so many times and then gave up. So I have some location shots and some studio shots in this blog. 



Dress: Ricielli- Peplum Dress Laced red- 15L in the Halloween hunt located in the mesh department
Shoes: N-Core Femme Rouge Passion- 295L till 10/5
Hair: DeLa Joanna
Necklace: Elemental Vintage Maureen
Skin: Lara Hurley Claudia Red


This skin was in the vintage fair, but since I missed that event- it was new to me and I am in love with this new Lara Hurley skin, Claudia. Plus you get all the lipsticks and a few bonus lips on tattoo layers!

Here is the poster for the Halloween Hunt at Ricielli. Most of it is mesh and you can get them for only 15L each. You can get all 20 items for 300L. Some great stuff in this hunt!


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!