Provocative Lily Bird, Poses

     I went to Zodiac which opened recently. This time the sign is Scorpio. It is an event organized by Hottie Cooterati Experience. T...


     I went to Zodiac which opened recently. This time the sign is Scorpio. It is an event organized by Hottie Cooterati Experience. That event company sure is doing a lot lately and I really never heard of them much before for some reason. Are they a newer event company? They are currently running Cinema and now another round of Zodiac. 

     When I went to Zodiac, the things that caught my eye were some great pose sets from aDORKable and Exposeur. I had to have both of them, and they felt like they needed some lingerie to show off. 

     I recently found a "marketplace only store" that is new to me called Lily Bird. The lingerie looks really pretty in the pictures and I was excited to find that it looks just as realistic when I tried it on. My avatar often fits pretty perfectly in mesh size small (except for pants cause my legs are beefy) dresses and so I do not wear the alpha layer. Because of that I felt like I needed some strapless bras and panties (especially panties!!) to go under mesh dresses and Lily Bird has some great strapless sets.  This is one of my favorite sets, but you should go look on marketplace at the Lily Bird store and try some of this lingerie. Look at how perfect the side seams look- this is some really great clothing layer hand drawn lingerie.




Ok, so those first five poses were from the aDORKable Provocative set that you can find at Zodiac- steamy poses aren't they! Then these next three poses are from Exposeur set that is also at Zodiac. Both of these pose sets are pretty inexpensive while they are at the event- so go grab some sexy poses!



First 5 Poses: aDORKable Provocative Pack @Zodiac
Next 3 Poses: Exposeur She's Crafty @Zodiac
Lingerie: {Lily Bird} - Docka Lace Lingerie - Nude Pink/Brown (Strapless)
Jewelry: Earthstones Soft Pink Pearls
Hair: Exile All for Love @ My Attic
Feet: Meli Imako Mesh Ladies Tip Toe Feet - Fashion Kit (0L on marketplace)
Bedroom Set: LISP Boho Dreaming Bedroom Set (850L)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!