Sparkle

I finally picked a new formal for New Years from Sascha's Design . It was really hard because there are so many beautiful ones with...


I finally picked a new formal for New Years from Sascha's Design. It was really hard because there are so many beautiful ones with mesh and flexi additions to be found lately (and that makes me happy!). I can't do this dress justice in pictures because in the game it sparkles every time I move. I will be glittery and sparkly for New Years and that seems about perfect to me!


This gown is a mesh gown and you could wear just the mesh piece by itself and it would be gorgeous, but it also comes with 4 different flexi skirt variations that you can add to the dress for maximum swooshiness! I feel like a princess and I truly adore this dress. Have a fun New Years Eve!



Sparkle Pink dress on Marketplace Nice and Naughty versions

Formal: Sascha's Design - Sparkle Pink Nice Gown Mesh with Sweeper flexi Skirt
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Faye
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Wendy Texture Change Set
Tiara: Donna Flora CANDY pink tiara
Shoes: [Gos] Eva Slingback - Baby Collection
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Lipgloss: [Pink Fuel] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Baby Pink
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelashes
Picture place: Imaginaria

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!