Dear Deer

Lots of Rares and cuteness from Arcade combined with newness from collabor88 December create my wintry holiday look today. I got the ...


Lots of Rares and cuteness from Arcade combined with newness from collabor88 December create my wintry holiday look today. I got the Remarkable Oblivion rare antlers!woohoo! My dress is brand new today from katat0nik for collabor88. It just screams holiday and Christmas! Love! There are also coordinating boots for even more cuteness. 


I love the Alouette, MishMish, and Noodles items in this round of Arcade and have used them to decorate the front of my lawn for Christmas. My poses in this post all come from Flash Friendly Poses






*katat0nik* (elf red/average) Cozy Boots @collabor88 December
*katat0nik* (elf red/average) Cozy Knit Jumper Dress @collabor88 December
Remarkable Oblivion Festivat Blinking Blitzen RARE @ Arcade December
8f8_DEER Hat @ Arcade December
8f8_DEER Mittens @ Arcade December
IKON Spectral Eyes - Azure @ faMESHed December
[LeLutka]-VENT hair - BlondeFun
Hair: Magika Calm
Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica
Izzie's - Lipstick dark red
Poses: Flash Friendly Poses - Stands 011-015

Decor Items from Arcade:
Alouette - Santa's Workshop RARE, full set all rares and all commons
*MishMish* Penguin Gacha, various
Noodles - Snowlady and Snowman
Noodles - Beauty Rest Princess Costume
Noodles - Snow Who Lived Eagle Costume


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!