Fetish Friday: Nakie Friday; Adam N Eve Latex Gloves

I am all ready for Nakie Friday . I am wearing Bax Boots and my new Adam N Eve Latex Gloves with appliers for my SLink hands and no...


I am all ready for Nakie Friday. I am wearing Bax Boots and my new Adam N Eve Latex Gloves with appliers for my SLink hands and nothing else. Tonight at Stroker's Sexpo is Nakie Friday at 8PM, SL's oldest continual adult event. Come bare all with us at the 10th Anniversary of Nakie Friday. Tomorrow is the Naughty Auction with all proceeds going to the Children's Miracle Network. For a full listing of events at Stroker's Sexpo, see the website.  More pictures of my "outfit", credits, and teleports after the cut. Click to see more



I really feel like SLink hands are an essential avatar component now. They are so much nicer then the original ones. To use the gloves with your SLink hands, first attach the SLink AvEnhance Utilities- Hands HUD and turn tattoo on and turn fingernails off. Then attach the Adam N Eve glove HUD and pick the color you want to wear. 

Teleport to Stroker's Sexpo for Nakie Friday (8-11PM)


Now all I have to do is decide what color to wear!


:Adam N Eve: Appliers for SLINK Hands Latex Gloves
:Adam N Eve: Latex - Gloves - Black and Scarlet
BAX Regency Boots Black and Red Patent Leather
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
TRUTH HAIR Eszter [LoveJugs 2]
Belleza- Ava Tan

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!