100% Perfect

I can't stay away from Gacha machines. They suck me into their vortex every time! My FAVORITE item from OMG Gacha is the Mango C...


I can't stay away from Gacha machines. They suck me into their vortex every time! My FAVORITE item from OMG Gacha is the Mango Cheeks Rare bunny head warmer. When I first saw it on the poster, I thought what in the heck is that supposed to be. I still don't know what a head warmer is, but I don't care because I think this is the cutest bunny ever. I guess it is kinda cool that he is keeping my head warm because it has been freezing the last two days. My shirt is from Blink2Wink and says "100% Perfect I don't need any Resolution Bull&#*@ (censored, lol). Yet one more thing that I had to have, this one, and to get it I own the entire machine, twice. If you are my friend, expect duplicates to be coming. 


How cute are the pose+ivity pose props and Rare photo booth? On my left hand you can also see the trs mustache ring in hot pink. Those rings come with slink applier fingernail polish that matches the ring too.


My wicked wedges are a new release from Ducknipple. They come with a color change HUD that includes 12 colors for the socks and shoes. The spikes are an add-on part so you can wear them with or without the spikes. My heart tights are new from Izzie's. They come in 8 colors with slink feet and phat azz appliers too and you can find them at this round of TDR Fusion


Fashion and things from OMG Gacha
Pose Prop: [ pose+ivity ]. GlassesProp
Top: Blink2Wink - NYResolution Sweater [Perfect] 
Ring: [trs] My Mustache Ring . Hot Pink
{Mango Cheeks} Bun Head Warmer: White w/ Pink Bow - RARE
[ pose+ivity ]. Photobooth RARE

Other Fashion:
Tights: Izzie's - Heart Tights black @ TDR Fusion
Shoes: Ducknipple Mesh: Mary Wedges with spike add on *NEW RELEASE*
Hair: Exile::Party Girl *NEW*
Skirt: Happy Undead Mini Skirt [vinyl black]
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Flat
Polish: A:S:S - Slink nails - My Stashe
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!