Love of our SLives

     I saw this pose from RACK Poses at The Theme Park and I needed to make this picture. I spent quite a bit of time hunting a dress ...


     I saw this pose from RACK Poses at The Theme Park and I needed to make this picture. I spent quite a bit of time hunting a dress that would work and in the end I ended up buying an older flexi prim one from Icing. You know what was interesting to me? I really loved the girly twirly feeling of being in this dress. I wish we had not thrown out the baby with the bathwater as a fashion community. The things that were bad about flexi skirts were the clothing layer necessities like glitch pants. Those needed to go for sure. Why can't we have mesh dresses and skirts with flexi too? We could have twirly flexi with no glitch pants, no clothing layers at all, just a mesh base. 

     Anyway, this pose and picture needed to be mine. Hiram is the love of my life and I wanted to show that in my photography. I remember when this movie came out. I was 10 and not allowed to watch Dirty Dancing. So when I was 13 and it was out on video, one of my friends took her mom's copy and a group of us stayed up late one night and watched it. I was mesmerized by this love story. I could not imagine a better one at the time and now I am living the best love story ever, thanks to Hiram. We have been together for 11 years. 


On Kirsten:
Dress: *ICING* Minuet - Pink
Shoes: Ingenue :: Pickford Heels :: Blush
Hair: [elikatira] Flattery - Brown 08
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica 

On Hiram:
Shoes: L&B:. Couture dress shoes :Ornate Lace up
Hair: Exile::6th Avenue Heartache:Midnight
Shirt: FATEwear- Irwin Casual - Void 
Pants: L&B Mesh "Modern Black Open Tuxedo"
Skin: Redgrave CHRIS - Tan

Pose: RACK Poses - Time Of My Life @ The Theme Park

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!