Kirsten and Hiram's Home January 2014

House, Entryway, and Dining Room I like to change my house in second life about every three months. Welcome to my winter home! I won...

House, Entryway, and Dining Room

I like to change my house in second life about every three months. Welcome to my winter home! I won't be listing every little detail and knick knack, but it you see something and want to know where it is from let me know. I have some pictures and a video of our house. I hope you enjoy =).

Kitchen:

Please enjoy this video of our home:



Living Room and Bedroom:

Pink Bathroom and Girly Play Room:




House: [barnesworth anubis] byers cottage
Outside:
[ba] wrought iron window box
[ba] flowering vine 1 - pink
Beach Building Set from Studio Skye - Box
Driftwood Beach Den from Studio Skye - Box V3
Enchanted Path Building Set - Box
LAQ Decor ~ Large Birch (Winter) - Animated
Enchanted Woods v2 -8 from Studio Skye
Enchanted Pond from Studio Skye V2
Hanaya- Rideau Canal Mesh Skating Shack (6 LI)
Hot Chocolate Stand by Laura Liberty

Entryway:
[NI] Kenneth's Hall Table
[][] bs [][] - keep calm anchored board sign
The Loft - Message Center Navy
Collage - Geek Art
ISON HOME - fatty elephant
ISON HOME - salvaged branch shelf RARE

Furniture Sets Used:
~BAZAR~ Floria bedroom
~BAZAR~ Floria Dining room
~BAZAR~ Floria Kitchen
:Cheeky Pea: Roux Coffee Station and Shelf
~BAZAR~ Floria Living room
The Loft - Claryon Sleigh Bed Cream Set
LAQ Decor ~ Clawfoot Bathtub & Shower
LAQ Decor ~ Bathroom Cabinet Sink - Pink
MudHoney Neve Chair - white

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!