Winter Formal

The enterprising Harlow Heslop hosted a winter formal at the Coffee Bean last night and Hiram and I attended. We had a ton of fun and ...


The enterprising Harlow Heslop hosted a winter formal at the Coffee Bean last night and Hiram and I attended. We had a ton of fun and it was nice to see all my plurk friends in pixels. Everyone looked gorgeous and of course this post is about our winter formal fashion. You had to wear white, black, gold, or silver. I chose a mesh gown with flexi attached made by Danielle. In my opinion this dress is expensive, but I fell in love with it and have been wanting it since I saw it and my sweetie Hiram bought it for me. Now that I have worn it, it is pricey, but I think it is worth the price because this is a gorgeous dress. The texture work is really beautiful. 
Hiram made this gif using gyazo.com. Remember gifs lower the resolution quality of the picture so please look at the fashion in my stills. This picture is just for fun so you can see us dancing at the formal.



I accessorized my dress with the Mirella set from Donna Flora and I think it looks like the necklace was made for the dress. I always feel like a princess in Donna Flora.




On Kirsten:
Jewelry: (Donna Flora) MIRELLA Set
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelashes
Dress: Danielle Estelle Lace Silver
Hair: TRUTH Felicity
Shoes: [Gos] Paris Peeptoe - Metallics
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

On Hiram:
Shoes: .:L&B:. Couture dress shoes :Ornate Lace up
Tux: L&B Mesh "Modern Black Open Tuxedo" - Jacket Combo Pants
Hair: [Uw.st -7R-]    Nice-Hair   Meteor
Skin: Redgrave CHRIS - Tan / 01

Love, Kirsten and Hiram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!