Hot as Lava

My sexy look today comes from a mixture of stores. My new platform leggings are from cheeky . You can find them at the mainstore in 7 ...


My sexy look today comes from a mixture of stores. My new platform leggings are from cheeky. You can find them at the mainstore in 7 color choices sold separately. My Kitta leather jacket is new from Ducknipple. It comes with a color change hud with 12 colors included all for one low price. Finally my sexy hair is new from LeLutka
Teleport to cheeky
Teleport to Ducknipple


You can get the Ducknipple jacket in all 12 colors for only 195L and the cheeky leggings sold separately for only 130L each. Both are really great, sexy deals. 




Jacket: Ducknipple Mesh: Kitta w/HUD *New Release in the Main Store*
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer -Tarentella Gypsy Set
Leggings: cheeky Plattform Leggings! Grey Mesh *New Release in the Main Store*
Hair: [LeLutka]-NEU hair - BlondeFun *New Release in the Main Store*
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Pose 1st Picture: Everglow Girls 629
Pose 2nd Picture: Everglow (tropicalia bazaar 3)
Pose 3rd Picture: Everglow Girls 333
Picture Place: The Amazing Volcano Island (you can rez here)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!