Neon

       The theme at uber is Neon this month and I am a huge fan of all the bright colors! If you read my blog, then you know how much I...


       The theme at uber is Neon this month and I am a huge fan of all the bright colors! If you read my blog, then you know how much I love mesh fitted to my mesh bodies. Both my Blueberry top and Addams skirt (made to coordinate), are fitmesh with versions for Physique, Maitreya, and Belleza. I am wearing them with my Physique and my curvy shape. My eclectic and brightly colored shoes are new by Eudora 3D exclusively at uber. They come in bright- pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, and orange (shown). My jewelry is Izzie's and my hair with kitty spiked color changing headband is from Truth- all exclusively at uber. As I said, sooooo many great brightly colored items this month. Take a trip to uber to put color into your world today!

     My pose is new by Everglow and part of the 10 pose Flora pack available exclusively at The Liaison Collaborative this round. 

     I took my picture today on the Mayfair sim- the first all mesh sim on the grid. This entire sim as well as mon tissu and celoe will be closing May 5th. I will miss this visually appealing mesh sim. 


Skirt: Addams // Carola Skirt w/ Belt // Slink @ uber April
Top: Blueberry - Half Crop Shirt (Printed) - Slink - Blue Neon @ uber April
Shoes: Eudora 3D Crystal Pumps  Orange @ uber April
Jewelry: Izzie's - Miami Neon Set blue @ uber April
Hair: TRUTH  Sukie  @ uber April
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) - Jamaica 01
Pose: *EverGlow* - Flora 07 @ The Liaison Collaborative

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!