The End

     I am a big Walking Dead fan, so when I saw one of my favorite characters from the show just hanging out in SL- I knew one day I wo...


     I am a big Walking Dead fan, so when I saw one of my favorite characters from the show just hanging out in SL- I knew one day I would find a post-apocalyptic outfit worthy of Daryl. FATEplay has some great end of the world outfits for both men and women, Max and Tina, each in five texture options. Both outfits include a pair of boots, Turner, that look fit to wander the wastelands of our doomed zombie-infested world. These will be exclusive new releases at The End, a quarterly, post apocalyptic themed sales event brought to you by Seraphim. The End opens April 16th and "ends" May 5th. 




Outfit: FATEplay - Tina (Belt, Jacket, Mask, Pants) - Alt / Teleport to The End (April 16th)
Boots: FATEstep - Turner Boots/ Teleport to The End
Hairbase: booN cornrows hairbase blonde
Hair: booN MMK375 hair blonde
Skin: Glam Affair - Katra skin [ Jamaica ] @ coll88 April
Tattoo: L'Emporio -Owl-Tattoo-3 Fades-+ App
Pose: F*cking Ninjas' Prepare for Glory Pose + Katana

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!