My Garden

     Hello, from my garden courtyard. Hiram and I have been decorating for Spring for the last week and I have to say I am loving my ne...


     Hello, from my garden courtyard. Hiram and I have been decorating for Spring for the last week and I have to say I am loving my new space. I will be blogging everything in detail in my normal quarterly home post- coming soon. 


     My Rebel Hope dress is new at faMESHed. This original mesh dress has so many fit options- 5 standard sizes, fit to the standard avatar, Slink Physique, Maitreya Lara, and Belleza Venus. I love fitmesh fit to my fitmesh avatars! I am wearing this dress fitted to my Slink Physique. It comes in six floral patterns and six striped textures. I think this is a wonderful spring dress; one of my favorite so far this season. My new Clawtooth hair can also be found at faMESHed. 

     I have been kinda busy this week and am a little behind on my blog reading. So AFTER I posted this blog post, I was told that my friend Alicia used my house to make her last blog post. When I went to look, not only did she- but we are wearing this exact same dress, lol. Great minds think alike! Of course her post is WAY better than mine, lol, so make sure you go look at my house and this dress over on Ch'Know Style



Dress: Rebel Hope Summer Vacation Mesh Dress (Slink) *NEW* @ faMESHed April
Jewelry: Donna Flora JULIA Aquamarine Set
Hair: Clawtooth: LUSH  - Bodacious Blondes Pack *NEW* @ faMESHed April
Shoes: fri.day - Zoe.Heels (Autumn)
Attached: Slink Feet, Hands, Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05 A
Pose 1: Everglow Girls 534
Pose 2: Eternal Dream Random 9

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!