Nude

     So much fashion to talk about today! I think I will start with my sexy slip dress. A brand new store opened last week, Miss Chelse...


     So much fashion to talk about today! I think I will start with my sexy slip dress. A brand new store opened last week, Miss Chelsea, and although they do not have a lot of items yet- what they do have is original mesh and it's really promising for the future. They also have their clothing in both standard sizes and two fitmesh sizes fit to Physique and Venus. I am showing this dress fit to my Physique with my curvy shape. Take a trip over to the new original mesh store, Miss Chelsea, and try on some demos. 


     All of my poses in this post come from the KK Nantra pose pack that is currently available at the April round of The Instruments. The first picture is pose 3 in the pack and I think it is one of the sexiest poses I have seen in a while, HOT!

     My Aviator shades are new from Livalle and they come with a Hud that lets you change the frame color into 18 colors and the lens tint color to any color through a color pallette selection box. I love these new shades and they are perfect for the spring/ summer season! These are unisex too so great for girls and guys and they are being released today at the new round of The Men's Department.  Below you can see the HUDs for the Livalle sunglassess and also the fatpack of N-core shoes I am wearing in this post.



      Just when I think N-core might not be keeping up with the current fashion scene- they evolve and surprise me every single time. When Gos Boutique made instant color skin matching with an online database, N-core had one ready to release almost at the exact same time. Now that Slink and the various mesh bodies with feet attached are literally taking over the grid, N-core has evolved yet again. 
     First of all they have their own flat, medium, and high feet that you can tint with the instant click from a website database just as they have had for a while and of course all their shoes have a version for the N-core feet. However this brand did not stop there. In true N-core evolution fashion, they are offering a variation of their shoes for N-core feet, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, and TMP feet. That's right, you get ALL five of those versions of shoes with each purchase in the "Add-on" shoe room. 
     They also are making their original mesh add-on shoes a very competitive 395L. Right now you can get a pair of pink shoes as a free group gift and they have a knotted denim shoe that is at a special price, 250L. One of my favorite things is that their fatpacks are true fatpack discounts like we used to see almost always and I rarely ever see anymore. I usually see maybe where you get one or two items free if you get the fatpack- not normally an incentive for me. This is a fatpack that is such a good deal, that you almost can't stop yourself from clicking- or at least I couldn't. For the price if 5 pairs of shoes I got 24 colors of the sexy shoe, Endless, in a convenient HUD. See a few of the colors below. 





Dress: .miss chelsea. Naked Slip Dress Nude Slink
Shoes: N-core ENDLESS "Fatpack" for SLink High Feet
Attached: Slink Hands, High Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH  Melita
Sunglasses: {Livalle} Twilight - Aviator Shades *NEW* @ The Men's Department
Tattoo: L'Emporio -Owl-Tattoo-3 Fades-+ App-.
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) - Jamaica 07
Poses: Nantra KK @ The Instruments

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!