Angelic and Celestial

     Have you done TAG Gacha yet? I ran through it last weekend and got a lot of fun items. My favorites are my Sweet Thing wings and...


     Have you done TAG Gacha yet? I ran through it last weekend and got a lot of fun items. My favorites are my Sweet Thing wings and !dM Iridescent Unicorn! I also got my lamb hair in the event. I love this gacha event! Everyone can do it at the same time because you go to main stores and are sent there randomly. The designers of this event improved upon an event that was already really great to make it now spectacular. Gacha on the first day without lag, genius. You can see all of the prizes here: TAG Gacha The Side Show April 2015. If you have not done it yet, you have about a week left- so get going. 

     My shoes are new original mesh sky high peep toes from Maai that come in 19 colors. You can find them in the main Maai store. 

     SALES- this weekend had some great sales! I got my dress in the Earth Day Sn@tch sale where everything is 50-75% off until tomorrow. Also Glam Affair and Tableau Vivant had a sale this weekend, also 50% off on skins and hair. Hurry though these great deals are almost over!


Ride: !dM CarnivalRide - Unicorn **CELESTIAL RARE** *TAG GACHA*
Hair: Lamb. Miss Mabel V2 *TAG GACHA*
Wings: Sweet Thing. & darkendStare Angelic Wings *TAG GACHA*
Dress: Sn@tch Bess Babydoll Dress Rose
Jewelry: Lazuri Marzia Spring Set *FREE Group Gift/ Pay to join group*
Shoes: MAAI Mizu heels * Slink * Pink *NEW* Teleport to Maai
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica 06



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!