Spring Came to Izzie's

        Spring came to Izzie's! I always love looking at the season changes at this amazing main store. I am wearing a dress wi...




        Spring came to Izzie's! I always love looking at the season changes at this amazing main store. I am wearing a dress with a corset from Elegance Boutique at Mesh Body Addicts. I love all the different pattern corsets available in the HUD and this floral one is my favorite.  My shoes are new by Reign at the current round of Versus. I am wearing more colors of the makeup in the Pink Fuel Queen Palette that is an exclusive in the March Powder Pack. You should go check out the new Spring decor at Izzie's because it is so cute. 







Dress: Elegance Boutique Katia Dress & Corset (w/ HUD) -Sugar @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Shoes: Reign Anna Heels @ Versus
Hair: Doe: Kitty (solid) - Fatpack
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Necklace: Donna Flora ROSALINDA
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya
Makeup: Pink Fuel Queen Palette *Powder Pack March 2017*/ MarketplaceTeleport
Poses: AUSHKA&CO-Olivia Pose Pack
Picture Place: Izzie's 


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!