Slink Dynamic Hands, FATE Hand Poser, Body Language Bento AO

        Slink just released the long awaited (by me at least) Bento ready hands, Slink Dynamic Hands. The coolest part? They are a F...



        Slink just released the long awaited (by me at least) Bento ready hands, Slink Dynamic Hands. The coolest part? They are a FREE update! If you have previously purchased any of the static Slink hands, all you have to do is go get your product re-delivered and you will get these new hands. This is such a wonderful gift- thank you Siddean Munro!! I am also featuring my new Bento AO- Body Language Notorious and the FATE Hand Poser v2. I made a video showing all three things: 




Slink AvEnhance Dynamic Hands Female (FREE UPDATE)/ Teleport
FATE Hand Poser HUD v2.0/ Teleport/ Marketplace
AO: BodyLanguage Notorious/ Teleport
Music in Video from Longzijun's Free Background Music
For outfit credits, See this previous blog post, Magick


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!