Powder Pack March Feels Like a Queen

        Powder Pack March 2017 is here! There were so many amazing things- Two full skins, face highlighter, freckles, eyelashes, ey...



        Powder Pack March 2017 is here! There were so many amazing things- Two full skins, face highlighter, freckles, eyelashes, eyebrows, and lots of eyeliners, eyeshadows, and lipsticks. That is an incredible deal and its so much fun to be surprised! I am featuring the GORGEOUS eyeshadow and lipstick in the Pink Fuel Queen Palette, okkbye eyelashes, and Bold & Beauty Highlighter. I got to stay up late last night and make my unboxing video because I am on Spring Break. Please take a look to see all the goodies and Subscribe to my Youtube channel too!







Makeup: Pink Fuel Queen Palette *Powder Pack March 2017*/ Marketplace/ Teleport
Eyelashes: [okkbye] Amaris Eyelashes *Powder Pack March 2017*/ MarketplaceTeleport
Face: Bold & Beauty :: Highlighter and Freckles *Powder Pack March 2017*/ MarketplaceTeleport
Skin: Pink Fuel Liya
Earrings: Kunglers Margarita- Lavender
Horn: Swallow Unicorn Magic White RARE
Head: CATWA Destiny 
Hair: Exile:: If Your Wild
Necklace: Donna Flora ROSALINDA 
Click THIS BLOG POST, for full credits of the fashion I was wearing in the video. 



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!