Essenz at Shoetopia

        Essenz is at Shoetopia with the sexy Puerto Rico heels with interlaced thigh high parts. When you get to Shoetopia, make s...



        Essenz is at Shoetopia with the sexy Puerto Rico heels with interlaced thigh high parts. When you get to Shoetopia, make sure you check out these new heels from Essenz! I got my pose from a new-to-me pose store XXY at the current round of Shiny Shabby. They are sexy static dance moves and I thought it would be cool to show my avatar dancing high on the metal infrastructure over city streets. I definitely have my dancing shoes on! Dance on over to Shoetopia!



Shoes: Essenz - Puerto Rico @ Shoetopia
Dress: Tee*fy Simone Dress - Maitreya - White/Gold @ N21
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Upsidedown - Blonds
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic - Female
Skin: Lumae : Ella Catwa - T4 Fawn / Bare
Pose: XXY - Erotic club Pack @ Shiny Shabby (modified with Anypose)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!