Reign Dancing

        I am so excited by all the things and updates, that I am dancing like a crazy person all over my kitchen. All I can say is WO...



        I am so excited by all the things and updates, that I am dancing like a crazy person all over my kitchen. All I can say is WOOHOO. I have newness from Cae, Gos, Kaithleen's, and Nantra as well as updates from Slink and La Galleria in this post. Read on for all the details and information in this packed post!




        Slink just released Bento hands, named Slink Dynamic Hands! I have been waiting  for this release and I am so excited that I have them now. If you have previously bought any of the Slink hands, this is just an update. To get the bento update for your Slink hands all that you have to do is go to the main Slink store and hit the re-delivery terminal. Depending on if  you bought the multipack, smaller packs, or individual hands- you will get only those poses included in your update. Siddean explains it best on her website
  • If you previously purchased the Multipack of the Slink Avatar Enhancement female mesh hands, you will receive the new Dynamic Hands, the included idle animations, which give your hands a subtle lifelike movement, the Stiletto Nails addon and HUD, and the complete pose HUD shown below, containing the 15 poses from the original AvEnhance hands.
  • If you purchased the smaller packs 1, 2 or 3, you will receive the hands, the Stiletto Nails addon and HUD, the idle animations and a pose HUD loaded with the 5 poses from the pack you already own.
  • If you purchased one or more of the single hand sets, you will receive the Dynamic hands, the Stiletto Nails addon and HUD, and a pose HUD loaded with the single poses from the pack you already own. You will be able to purchase the idle animations separately in the store. If you purchased more than one base static pose previously, you will be able to add the extra poses to one single copy of the pose HUD. Instructions for doing this are in the pack. You will also be able to purchase the full static pose HUD in the Slink store!
        I was particularly excited to try out Nantra pose packs that I was previously unable to utilize to their fullest. Pretty much all of the Nantra releases in the last month have utilized the new Bento capabilities and I did not have the hands to play with them. The first picture is one of the new "Funny Face" poses that was just released at the current round of The Liaison Collaborative. The second picture contains two poses from the previously released Nantra hands set that you can now find in the main Nantra store. I can't wait to play with my hands more and also get a Bento AO! That is next on my list of to-dos. 

        Speaking of Updates! La Galleria has just updated all of their mesh kitchens with a major update. You don't have to go anywhere or do anything to get this update. All you have to do is keep your kitchen boxes rezzed for 24 hours so the scanner can locate it and the update will be automatically sent to you. So, If you are a La Galleria mesh kitchen owner- rez your kitchen boxes!



        I am positive that you noticed my stunning shoes/ jewelry combination. This is a collaborative set between Gos and Cae and I think they are a stunning duo. The Gos Reign Sandal is available in 12 colors. The coordinating Cae Reign jewelry set has a necklace and three sets of earrings availabe. You can find them both at the current round of faMESHed. My dress is a recent release by Kaithleen's and you can find it at the current round of Shiny Shabby



Jewelry: Cae :: Reign :: Collection @ faMESHed March
Shoes: [Gos] Reign Sandal - Collection - [Slink] @ faMESHed March
Dress: Kaithleen's Cozy Home Dress - Lipstick Maitreya @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Alexa Mesh Hair / Teleport
Head: CATWA Destiny 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic - Female / Teleport
Polish: [Stellar] Diamonds are Forever SuperGloss Nail Polish
Pose 1: {NANTRA} Funny Face @ The Liaison Collaborative March
Pose 2 and 3: {NANTRA} Show of Hands/ Teleport
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America
Furniture: La Galleria Dinner Party Kitchen White and Marble Mesh/ Teleport 



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!